Designation – Business Intelligence Architect (SAP BW / Qlikview)
Location – Pune
About employer – Datwyler
- Reporting to the Head of ERP Services will have global responsibility for leading and overseeing the complete life cycle design and development of our enterprise data warehouse, data marts, analytics reports and dashboards.
- The successful candidate will need to communicate effectively with business stakeholders at all levels of the organization and translate their information needs into technical requirements. Additionally, the successful candidate would apply Business Intelligence design and development best practices to develop and deploy robust analytic solutions.
- As new information sources are being integrated into the business intelligence platform, the business intelligence architect would collaborate with the business stakeholders as well as IT stakeholders to ensure and validate that the platform is delivering accurate, complete and timely information that drives informed decision making.
- You will be responsible for the technical architecture and maintenance of the Business Intelligence architecture and tools including, SAP BI/BW and QlikView and other 3rd-party data warehouse applications.
- You will design and develop ETL, dimensional models, reports and dashboards and work closely with the ERP developers to develop and implement end to end solutions.
- You will provide support maintenance, issue management, issue analysis, troubleshooting, issue resolution, validation and testing for existing and new data marts, reports and dashboards in all the BI platforms and tools (SAP BW, Qlikview).
- You will identify and analyze existing data sources and develop queries to extract source data to support analytic report and dashboard requirements.
- You will analyze quality of existing data and work closely with the ERP Services team to recommend application enhancements to insure data integrity.
- You will provide content knowledge to the management and you will support the full lifecycle of solutions from execution of new projects through operation to departure.
- You will facilitate the business requirements gathering sessions and ensure the information is captured/ documented as deliverables out from the business requirements gathering sessions.
- You will analyze the business requirements comprehensively together with the business process owners, verifying the underlying business needs recommending analytic report/dashboard solutions that meet business needs as well as leverage business intelligence discipline best practices.
- You will provide end user training and develop effective training material.
- You will assist in outlining new developments business case justification to ensure that proposed solution is capable of delivering articulated business benefits to the business owners.
- You will develop, manage and maintain change management documentation to comply with IT change management processes
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Services, or Computer Science is required
- Preferred experience in Life Sciences industries (Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices, Medical Products, Biotech).
- Strong experience in SAP BI/BW versions 3.X and 7.X (> 7 years) connected to ECC 6.0 system including the following SAP modules: SD, MM, QM, PP and FICO
- Strong experience building and enhancing BI objects such as Info Objects, Info Cubes, Info Sources/Data Sources, Master Data, Transformations, Update Rules, ODS, Extractors, Info sets, Aggregates, Process Chains, User Exits
- Strong experience of ETL from SAP and Non-SAP data sources
- Experience in ABAP development, as needed for ETL.
- Strong experience with BI reporting tools; experience in Qlikview will be considered a strong plus
- Business/functional process from an extractor perspective and reporting knowledge in the ERP areas: Sales and Distribution, Production and Planning, Financials and Controlling, Quality Management and Materials Management.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL or COBIT frameworks
- Expert in implementation of projects (ASAP Methodology)
- Planning and estimating the work and resources required to deliver
- Monitoring and controlling schedule, cost & effort variance
- Client relationship management, strong negotiation and collaboration skills.
- Demonstrated skills in creative and critical thinking, teamwork, decision-making and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience of working in a large and complex organization.
- Experience and ability to interact with some very senior stakeholders in the company and challenge them where necessary; advising them of the system capabilities and possible solutions to business challenges.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel
- Languages: Fluent English, Dutch or German a plus
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Business Intelligence Architect (SAP BW / Qlikview) – Datwyler Sealing – Pune