Designation – Business Leader, Campaign Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Master Card
- Manage Campaign Analytics process and team to efficiently deliver high quality campaign solutions
- Analyze large volumes of transaction and customer data to generate insights and actionable recommendations to design and execute profitable campaigns to drive business growth.
- Research and augment external data sources using open source software (Hadoop, Hive etc.) to deliver innovative solutions and products
- Use behavioral scorecards for target marketing and risk management solutions using econometric and statistical models
- Create highly predictive models using segmentation and regression techniques to drive profits
- Apply knowledge of metrics, measurements, and benchmarking to complex and demanding campaign solutions across multiple industry verticals and markets
- Generate key hypotheses and independently structure work at the work stream or project level
- Set the department standards for data driven insights and advanced analytics solutions using tools such as SAS, SQL, R, Python, Hive, and Impala in environments supported by Hadoop and Netezza.
- Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations; take responsibility for structuring and writing reports and client ready presentations from a work stream or project level.
- Collect and synthesize feedback from clients, project delivery analysts, and sales teams for new solutions or product enhancements.
- Provide design specifications, functional and technical requirements for development of new products and solutions.
- Review analytics end-products to ensure accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Proactively seek new knowledge and structures project work to facilitate the capture of Intellectual Capital with minimal oversight
- Develop effective working relationships with local and global teams including business partners
- If necessary, travel to client sites in India or international locations to deliver campaign analytics projects by collaborating with global teams and clients
- Expand campaign solutions to new markets beyond North America
Qualification and Skills Required
- Education, Qualifications and Experience
- Education Needed: Master degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Finance, or related quantitative discipline with an emphasis on analytics and business applications is required. M.B.A. preferred.
- Experience Needed: 7-12 years hands on work experience
- Experience with campaign strategy and design, execution, tracking and predictive analytics techniques
- Experience with Hadoop, Python, Hive, Impala, SQL, SAS
- Experience with PC and UNIX environments
- Experience in the Financial Services industry a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis
- Demonstrate active listening
- Team Contribution and Engagement Management
- High energy level; flexible, adaptive and inquisitive
- Valued team contributor and team player who also works well independently
- Well planned, organized & structured to manage time & work effectively
- Uses coaching & development effectively
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE