Designation – Customer Analytics
Location – New Delhi
About employer – R Systems
We are looking for data scientists/customer analytics resources having experience in analyzing and modelling customer behavior to increase customer profitability and revenue. Resources with segmentation and predictive analytics experience preferably in pre-paid card, debit cards or credit card industry would be ideal candidates.
- Understand business requirements to formulate an effective customer analytics strategy.
- Perform descriptive analysis & data visualization to derive intuitions about customer behavior and hypothesis from data.
- Develop actionable customer segments & predictive models for activation, cross-sell and retention.
- Develop & implement customer lifetime value framework.
- Provide prescriptive analytics on derived segments and measure engagement success of various marketing strategies.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Willingness to travel overseas or in India for client facing engagements.
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Masters/MBA in Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics or in any another quantitative field.
- In-depth understanding & hands-on experience of customer analytics – segmentation & predictive modeling.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in applying machine learning algorithms for modeling, analysis & pattern recognition.
- Proficiency in using R, SAS or SPSS platforms.
- Working knowledge of relational databases, structured query language, Distributed data platforms (Hadoop etc…).
- Experience in handling big datasets (Structured or unstructured data).
- Ability to understand business problems and convert them to an optimal data strategy.
- Good data visualization skills and ability to communicate the algorithm. Implementation and analysis results clearly to the stakeholders.
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS etc…) will be an added advantage.
- Desire to learn new skills and technology
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Customer Analytics – R Systems – New Delhi