We are looking for a Data Analyst to help us analyze game data and communicate insights that will help guide game development and game marking to create better games.
Designation – Data Analyst
Location – India
About employer – Robosoft Technologies
- Work closely with game teams to define data to be collected from our games for analysis.
- Analysis of key performance indicators such as customer acquisition, retention, lifetime value, user cohorts and virtual economy balance.
- Create LTV and Revenue Models.
- Defining the data acquisition of AB tests and analysis of the gathered AB test data to estimate the effect on key metrics and choose the best features.
- Develop models for predicting player behavior.
- Answer in-depth analysis questions from the team and create reports of the results.
- Identify and report actionable insights to internal stakeholders suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2+ years of experience in a data scientist or analyst role, involving some of the following: data analytics, CRM data analysis, data mining, business intelligence, predictive modelling.
- Excellent quantitative skills and deep understanding of statistics.
- Experience with AB testing and calculating statistical significance.
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel.
- Experience in interpreting data and analytics results to provide actionable insights into user/product behaviour and deriving conclusions from those insights.
- Proven ability to work highly independently.
- Ability to juggle several projects at once.
- Outstanding communication skills-both written and spoken.
- Passion for games is a must.
- Stat/M.Sc in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Economics).
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Analyst – Robosoft Technologies – India