Designation – Data Scientist (Big Data)
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Mobileum
- Understand requirements of Big Data and find solution.
- Use coding & programming techniques, advanced analytics, quantitative analysis, data mining techniques, modeling to find solutions by analyzing Big Data.
- Work with complex data and find the patterns, insights based on the data and be confident to present your findings to external and internal customers.
- Provide leadership and technical expertise in creation and delivery of technology solutions, architect, design, build and maintain large-scale computing solution.
- Develop customized Big-data and analytic solutions leveraging enterprise environment.
- Develop solutions that enhance and drive improvement efforts as a result of your analysis; design and develop statistical models based on the operating needs of the organization.
- Diagnose complex technical problems and identify their root cause. Work on large data sets of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data to discover data insights and collaborate with business partners to deliver business value through these insights
Qualification and Skills Required
- E. / B.Tech., M.E./M. Tech. or M. Sc. in Computer Science / Electronics Engineering/MCA/Statistics
- Extensive experience solving Big Data, analytic problems using quantitative approaches and a proven passion for generating insights from data.
- Experience in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume (large data sets), high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- Strong knowledge of statistical methods generally, and particularly in the areas of modeling and business analytics.
- 10 year experience of which 3 year should be as a data scientist.
- Compensation – based on experience and background.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist (Big Data) – Mobileum – Gurgaon