Location – Bangalore
About employer – BloomReach
As a BloomReach Data Scientist, you will analyze how users behave and engage with BloomReach products on the web to drive key product decisions. You should be scrappy, hands-on and passionate about mining insights from terabytes of data using quantitative analysis and turning these insights into products, features and stories. You will be working with some of the richest datasets in the world, cutting-edge technology and world-class researchers/engineers.
- Develop machine learning and data mining algorithms to extract meaningful information from tens to hundreds of millions of crawled web-pages.
- Analysis of large-scale datasets to help understand and optimize BloomReach products.
- Develop scalable algorithms for click stream analysis to model user behavior and engagement.
- Improve web search relevance for proprietary search service.
- Communicate results and insights effectively to product, engineering and management teams.
Qualification and Skills Required
- BTech or advanced degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc).
- Experience in exploratory analysis of large data sets.
- Knowledgeable in machine learning, data mining, information retrieval, discrete algorithms.
- Experienced in at least one of the following programming languages: C/C++, Python, Java.
- Experience with Bash, Java, Hadoop, Python, Amazon Web Services a plus.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE