Location – Bangalore
About employer – GSN
Are you skilled at using statistics and machine learning to solve complex business problems? Do you want to directly impact the strategy and game development of a best-in-class video game company using big data? Would you like to be part of a fun, fast-paced team working in a strong data-driven culture? We are looking for an outstanding Data Scientist to join our Analytics team.
- Proactively perform a wide range of analyses to identify trends, issues, and opportunities across games using machine learning algorithms
- Design and implement advanced statistical testing for specific problem-solving needs (e.g. A/B testing).
- Work collaboratively with Marketing, Game Production, and Product Management teams to deliver actionable insights to further increase acquisition, engagement and monetization
- Develop new game-level and platform-level approaches to enhance user experience, impact player behavior, and better cater to specific key user segments
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5+ years of experience in an analytically focused role performing quantitative, statistical or financial analysis
- PhD in Computer Science, Statistics, Math, Physics or other quantitative discipline.
- In-depth experience with R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab or other statistical modeling package
- Strong SQL, relational database, and scripting (Python, Bash, etc) knowledge
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Passion for speed and large data sets
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist – GSN – Bangalore