Data Scientist – Target – Bangalore (3-5+ years of experience)
Designation – Data Scientist
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Target
- Execute solutions to business problems using data analysis, data mining, optimization tools, machine learning techniques and statistics
- Build data-science and technology based algorithmic solutions to address business needs of Target
- Stays current with analytical advancements and determine the impact of right algorithm in the solution process
- Execute large scale models using Logistic Regression, Linear Models Family (Poisson models, Survival models, Hierarchical models, Naïve-Bayesian estimators), Conjoint Analysis, Spatial models, Time-series models
- Participates in project reviews
- Understands interrelationships and impacts of data and technology upon the Target environment
- Contributes to project success by providing analytical leadership on assigned projects
- Prioritizes workload and accomplishes assignments on time, ensuring deliverables are high quality
- Participates in internal & external technology & analytical forums and discussions
- Collaborate with other analytics and reporting teams to provide alternate and innovative solutions to solve/analyze the business problems in order to magnify the business gains.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Tech (+5 years of relevant exp), M.Tech, M.Sc. (+3 years of relevant exp), Ph.D. in Engineering, Operation Research, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics preferred
- Experienced in mathematical modeling and programming, statistical analysis, forecasting/predictive modeling, simulations, optimization, visualizations, machine learning, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with ambiguous problem definitions, recognize dependencies and deliver impactful solutions through logical problem solving and technical ideations
- Ability to learn new analytical methods and technologies and apply in practical business problems
- Ability to work independently with little supervision to research and test innovative solutions.
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and changing priorities.
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE