Location – Bangalore
About employer – Housing.Com
- Work with retail clients to help them make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, leading project delivery
- Playing a team management role
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2-6 years of CRM analytics experience for Retail/CPG/FMCG clients
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, preferably from a Tier 1 B school
- Comfortable with any of the statistical tools like SAS/SPSS/R
- Should be good at analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Domain Consultant – CRM Analytics – Housing.Com – Bangalore