Location – Bangalore/Gurgaon
About employer – American Express
- Design and build robust solutions for Big Data problems.
- Guide the full lifecycle for the Big Data solution including technical architecture design, solution design, solution development, testing & deployment.
- Define and document design and build standards
- Provide subject matter expertise and stay abreast of latest technologies to solve problems associated with business intelligence and analytics in Big Data world.
- Provide technical leadership & coaching to junior developers.
- Researches new technologies for the team.
- Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years as a technical lead. Should possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Hands-on experience with Big Data technology stack (HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Pig, Message Queues, SOLR/Elastic Search, Talend, Redis/Memcached)
- Expertise in Java/C++ and Python.
- Experience in high scale or distributed RDBMS
- Proficiency with Linux/Unix and open source tools/platforms
- Experience in Infrastructure and storage design
- Demonstrated experience in the design and development of data architectures
- Good understanding of Big Data products in the market
- Experience in delivering effectively and in a fast paced environment with an ability to adapt quickly
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Engineer / Senior Engineer – Big Data / Hadoop – American Express – Bangalore /Gurgaon