Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Guavus
- Responsible for managing cross-functional teams that successfully build complex software products using agile methodologies.
- Ensure timely and quality delivery of agreed performance objectives.
- Active involvement in architecture, design, planning and delivery
- Build and maintain strong stakeholder relationship and communication across cross functional teams
Qualification and Skills Required
- Overall 8-12 yrs of experience with min 4+ years of hands-on Java programming skills
- Experience in multi-threaded server side Java programming
- Deep understanding and experience of system architectures, optimizations and deployments.
- Experience in managing teams with minimum 8 -10 members.
- Passionate about hands-on software development, with a keen interest on technical aspects of the product.
- Willing to take end-to-end ownership of components with strong emphasis on execution efficiencies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of distributed systems (functional and performance)
- Having prior work experience with a startup environment
- Experience with Big-Data technologies like Hadoop, Mapreduce, Hive, Scala is a big plus.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Engineering Manager – Big Data – Guavus – Gurgaon