Designation – Lead Business Analyst – BST MIS, Analysis and Reporting
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Amex
- Providing Analytical & Decision Support across World Service through Data mining (from sourcing to staging data and building analytics to implementation)
- Addressing information gaps by developing leading indicators and providing insightful analytics.
- Working independently assuming responsibility for the development, validation and implementation of projects
- Participate on global teams evaluating processes and making suggestions for process and system improvements
- Interacting with all levels of the organization across multiple time zones.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum 4 years experience with at least 2 years in Quantitative Business Analysis with experience in handling large data sets
- Strong Quantitative and Analytical Skills
- Strong Business Acumen and Problem solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) is essential. World Service knowledge and expertise will be an added advantage.
- SAS and SQL Programming Skills will be an added advantage.
- Strong Project Management Skills, Ability to Work on Multiple Projects, And Work Effectively In A Team Environment
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Conceptual and Creative Thinker.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Lead Business Analyst – BST MIS, Analysis and Reporting – Amex – Gurgaon