Manager – Analytics Engineering – Gap Inc. – Mumbai (4+ years of experience)
Designation – Manager – Analytics Engineering
Location – Mumbai
About employer – Gap Inc.
The Analytics Engineering Manager for the Advanced Analytics Group at GID, leads a team of engineers that designs, implements and tests tools for the Data Scientist Team and its customers. The GID Advanced Analytics team is chartered with building analytical models that help in both decision making and customer targeting using both Mathematical / Statistical and Machine Learning approaches.
- Involve in development of Java Map Reduce Utilities and Jobs.
- Direct quality control effort in the Big Data Space.
- Play a key role in the development of the Big Data Initiative including but not limited to:
- Establishment and Enforcement of Best Practices
- Lead productization of Analytics.
- Work closely with Data Scientists and Data Analysts to define and implement execution pipeline.
- Consult on best practices in the algorithm development from performance, engineering & operational support perspective.
- Hands on work required.
- Architectural oversight of team.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Strong Knowledge of software development practices.
- High proficient in Java Development Practices
- Familiarity with java frameworks such as Hibernate, Spring, Log4J.
- Solid Object Oriented Development Experience required.
- Design and Architecture Experience within Big Data Space.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 4+ years of development work experience
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Manager – Analytics Engineering – Gap Inc. – Mumbai