Designation – Manager
Location – Hyderabad, Telangana
About employer – Meritus
- The Manager holds the primary responsibility for driving the client engagement for multiple, advanced, cross-functional analytics projects, for leading the thought process and for ensuring timely execution of these projects.
- He/she is expected to lead the day-to-day management of advanced analytical projects by creating, tracking and monitoring project work plans, deriving business insights from the analyses, and delivering high-quality outputs.
- The person in this role is also expected to be the single point of contact for all client communications and interactions.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Highly analytical and a structured problem-solving mind-set
- Ability to apply a 80/20 approach to complex and ambiguous problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both external and internal) are mandatory
- Pays attention to detail, has strong leadership skills, is able to work under pressure and prioritize initiatives effectively
- Excellent people management skills in effectively guiding the team
- Ability to conduct analysis, manage large data sets, and create models using analytical tools
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Working knowledge of ETL tools (SQL, PL/SQL etc.), statistical and analytical programming languages (R, Python, MATLAB etc.) or visualization tools (Tableau, Qlik view etc.) is preferable but not mandatory
- Engineering or Advanced Mathematics/Statistics degree from a top-tier institution
- MBA from a top-tier institution
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Manager – Meritus – Hyderabad, Telangana