Location – Mumbai
About employer – Fullerton India
- Provide analytics support for all Fullerton portfolios on as needed basis
- Enable analytics driven decision making across risk, business and collections
- Analyze varied sources of structured and un-structured data and prepare reports on findings for presenting to senior management
- Devise scorecard and model driven strategies across all products
- Develop expertise to implement models in rule engines.
- Track portfolio and product performances and highlight to management in case of any breaches/actions required.
- Analyze bureau information to recommend strategies for use in the current decision making framework.
- Continuously work with business, policy and technology teams to improve strategies, identify and plug leakages and drive automated decision making.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience of working in asset business in a bank / FI
- Analytics tool experience (SAS Base)
- Experience of working as analytic consultant in a 3rd party / offshore setup, but with strong understanding of the assets business can also be considered
- Post graduate in SAS/Eco preferred
- Incumbents with a Tech/MBA degree preferably from ISI / IIT having worked in a bank/FI analytics function and experienced on advanced analytics.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Manager / Sr. Manager – Analytics – Fullerton India – Mumbai