Designation – Product Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Analyttica
- Working along with product managers, architects, subject matter experts to launch new products or productize frameworks and Proof of Concepts.
- Managing small projects independently through all aspects of the product lifecycle.
- Developing clear and concise product strategies with robust and comprehensive requirements collection.
- Developing a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment
- Influencing and optimizing product features and enhancements.
Qualification and Skills Required
- MBA from a good B-school.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Analyst/Product Analyst / Associate Product Manager
- Good understanding of Analytics / Statistics domain
- Knowledge of the product development life cycle from concept to launch
- Ability to learn new business concepts and translate this knowledge into new products and features.
- Excellent academic records.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and enjoys the challenge of problem solving
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently yet remain a strong team player
- Experience with developing and building prototypes of new products/ideas.
- Experience with statistical package like R or SAS
- Experience in Big Data and Analytics space
- Familiarity with Agile Development practice
- Experience in launch of a product from concept to launch.
- Experience in a product company or a start-up.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Product Analyst – Analyttica – Bangalore