Location – Bangalore/Chennai
About employer – Mindtree
Provides technical leadership and assumes overall accountability for a successful implementation phase on all client projects. Oversees employee and partners, ensures solutions are properly architected and specified and partners with the project manager to ensure quality
Qualification and Skills Required
- 6-8 years experience
- Generate QlikView reports to analyze data from multiple data sources like Oracle, SQL Server, Access, Excel, Flat Files, etc.
- Experience in generating reports, dashboards using QlikView desktop and web client
- Experience in incremental loading, performance tuning, deployment, user training
- Good knowledge on QlikView concept like circular reference, set analysis etc.
- Had done incremental load in QlikView using QVD files
- Developed different charts and graphs, used QlikView features in developing the dashboards
- Knowledge in writing the Load scripts for QlikView
- Developed QlikView Dashboards using Chart Box (Drill Down, Drill up & Cyclic Grouping), List, Input Field, Table Box and Calendar & Date
- Experience in Using QlikView Functions (Date and Time, Keep, Join, Mapping, String & input Fields etc.)
- Created QVD’s & updated on timely basis as database updates.
- Performance tuning by analyzing and comparing the turnaround times between SQL and QlikView
Interested people can apply for this job at this PAGE