Designation – Senior Analyst – Consulting
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Infiniti-Research
- Research and author market reports, and other documents on assigned across verticals and in a timely manner.
- Create presentations/reports as required to present research findings, fulfil client deliverables and support business development efforts.
- Act as a research liaison for customer inquiries.
- Act as a press liaison in area of expertise.
- Independently and should get the team to execute on client requests.
- Participate in vendor briefings
Qualification and Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong research experience and the ability to work with quantitative data modeling, analysis, survey and forecasting tools
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a quick-paced, multi-faceted environment: brainstorming and following up on ideas, fielding press inquiries on hot topics, working with clients, traveling and speaking at conferences, synthesizing ideas into compelling insights
- Should have team handling experience – minimum 3 years
- Technology background that includes a good understanding of enterprise software and software business models
- Bachelor’s degree with an MBA and a minimum of 6 years of primary and secondary research.
- Should be willing to take initiative and ownership.
- Should possess a thirst for knowledge and learning
- Should have the ability to work independently and in a team environment
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Senior Analyst – Consulting – Infiniti-Research – Bangalore