Senior Analyst – Sourcing Intelligence and Analytics – Infiniti-Research – Bangalore (3-6 years of experience)
Designation – Senior Analyst – Sourcing Intelligence and Analytics
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Infiniti-Research
- Lead project execution and deliver end-to-end price forecasting and sourcing/procurement projects
- Work under pressure, adjust to changing priorities, and attention to detail
- Conduct thorough secondary and primary research to collect and analyze
- Perform quantitative analysis such as price forecasting, market sizing, etc.
- Detailed information about suppliers – technical and operational capability, product offerings, recent news, current and future strategy, etc.
- Market and trends (market, supplier, buyer, technology, regulatory, etc.) in an industry and category of study
- Analyze and create various business models such as SWOT, PESTEL, Porters’ Five Forces, etc.
- Sourcing Best Practices – Engagement (Type of supplier, contract duration, consolidation opportunities, etc.), Pricing Models and Cost Analysis – Total Cost of Ownership, Cost Savings, Supplier Performance (SLAs and KPIs), etc.
- Risk Analysis – supply chain risks, procurement risks from best practices suggested, etc.
- Project Scoping and Feasibility Analysis
- Lead training sessions in the team on quantitative analysis, various sourcing and procurement related topics to enable capability development and knowledge sharing
- Interacting with top industry experts and suppliers – maintaining constructive relationship with them to regularly gather industry insights
- Lead, mentor, and guide Associates and Senior Associates on various research related activities
- Prepare reports/presentations based on the data and analysis conducted
- Handle multiple projects (long term/ad-hoc) with full or partial ownership
- Participate in final presentation reviews and confidently handle client’s questions
Qualification and Skills Required
- Demonstrated 3-6 years of experience working on price and volatility forecasting for various categories
- Demonstrated experience forecasting, planning, and analyzing market trends.
- Demonstrated experience developing, maintaining, and/or utilizing complex time-series, regression, and other statistical models for forecasting purposes
- Practical experience with the multifactor models utilized for commodity price modeling
- Experience in developing Excel Macros and maintaining and working with large databases
- Experience in preparing findings and presenting complex technical information
- Sourcing/procurement intelligence and analytics specific research and/or marketing experience
- Strong secondary and primary research skills
- Superior verbal & written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative, ownership and be proactive
- Good Data Representation skills, and high expertise level in MS Office Applications – Excel, Word and Power point
- Excellent Team Player
- Able to perform as an Individual Contributor
- Thirst for knowledge and learning
- Efficient Multi-tasking capability
- Experience in mentoring and leading junior analysts/associates
- Ability to think ‘Outside the Box’
- MBA/PGDM, preferably with an Engineering degree
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Analyst – Sourcing Intelligence and Analytics – Infiniti-Research – Bangalore