Designation – Senior Data Scientist
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Azuga
- Analyze large, noisy datasets and identify meaningful patterns that provide actionable recommendations
- Extract, aggregate and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to increase campaign efficacy
- Develop and automate new enhanced imputation algorithms
- Work with cross departmental team to define metrics, guidelines and strategies for
- Effective use of algorithms and data
Qualification and Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability to apply statistical or data mining techniques to solve real problems
- Experience in online advertising/marketing analytics, behavioral targeting or web analytics desired
- Ability to organize, interpret and analyze large amounts of data
- Experience with statistical software (such as R)
- Knowledge of SQL, relational database design and methods for efficiently retrieving data from them.
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Pentaho, or MicroStrategy
- Ability to work independently and in a team to develop innovative solutions
- Experience in Java,, Perl and/or Python is a plus
- 5-10 years professional experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Qualifications: Master’s degree in Math/Statiscis/Engineering. PhD preferred.
- Experience working with GPS, Fleet Telematics Data or Insurance (Actuarial)
- Experience with location-based applications and vehicle sensor large data sets.
- Experience with Big data ecosystems on the Amazon cloud
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Senior Data Scientist – Azuga – Bangalore