Designation – Consultant
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Equifax
- Provide thought leadership to projects and help develop solutions and deliver analytical outputs.
- Contribute to Pre Sales through client interactions, consultative selling and proposal writing.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities.
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities.
- Mentor and groom junior consultants and analysts within the team.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Understand client’s business requirements in terms of analytical needs and manage a High class delivery team to deliver suitable ROI on analytical projects.
- 1.5 to 4 years’ experience in handling BFSI analytics for large KPO’s or banks in India or overseas.
- Highly analytical with experience of handling teams and clients.
- Self starter with high energy levels and ability to work in an unstructured environment.
- In-depth business & risk understanding.
- Ability to understand BFSI business drivers
- MBA/Masters in a quantitative discipline or Bachelors in Quantitative discipline with relevant BFSI work experience.
- Portfolio Analysis, Modelling, BFSI Analytics
- Good knowledge of SAS, MS office
- Understanding of banking products
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Consultant – Equifax – Mumbai