Associate – DA – Delhivery – Gurgaon – (0-3 Years of experience)
Designation – Associate – DA
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– Delhivery.com
This position requires the candidate to use advanced statistics and machine learning on large scale multi-dimensional data and generate actionable insights that will be leveraged to drive operations and develop strategies for Delhivery.
Qualification and Experience:
- B.Tech, MStat/ MA, M.Sc. (Economics)/ MMath or other equivalent degree from reputed institute ISI, IISc, IIT, Delhi School of Economics, NIT, IIIT, Chennai Mathematical Institute with a strong conceptual understanding of various statistical concepts like time series analysis, regression, cluster analysis etc. for model building, validation etc. and hands on experience of R or Python.
- 2-3 Year of work experience in data analysis and statistical modeling.
- Sound knowledge of tools (specifically R/Python) used in statistical analysis
- Proficient with MS office – specifically MS Excel and Power Point.
- Possess excellent analytical skills to identify and solve critical issues.
- Communicate difficult/sensitive information in a structured way.
- Proactively seeks opportunities to serve in leadership roles.
- Generate enthusiasm among team members and facilitate effective team interaction