Designation – Business Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Affine Analytics
- Formulating the analytical framework for analyses
- Modeling and validating data by selecting the most appropriate statistical technique
- Drawing actionable insights from the conducted analysis
- Presenting analysis findings to the client through PowerPoint / Excel
Qualification and Skills Required
- 6 months- 2 years of analytics experience in Retail, Ecommerce and Telecom etc.
- Possesses strong analytical/logical thinking skills
- Master in Statistics/Economics or Bachelors in Engineering from Tier 1 institutes
- Proficient in R/SAS/SQL and MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting etc
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Excellent time management skills.istics
- Willingness to travel/work abroad.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Business Analyst – Affine Analytics – Bangalore