Designation – Consultant
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Affine Analytics
- Complete accountability for delivering 1-2 projects from conception to implementation
- Managing the team of BAs and SBAs
- Interviewing client intelligently to learn important figures and gather requirements
- Managing project timing, client expectations and meeting deadlines
- Creating smart & impactful PowerPoint presentations
- Playing proactive role in business development (preparing sales collaterals, pitch documents etc.) and organization building (training, recruitment etc.)
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5-8 years of analytics experience in Retail, e-commerce and Telecom
- Master in Statistics/Economics or Bachelors in Engineering from Tier 1 institutes
- Possesses strong analytical / logical thinking skills
- Should have played project and team management roles
- Proficient in R/SAS/SQL and MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient in Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Clustering, Time Series Forecasting and other statistical techniques
- Strong and Deep Domain knowledge
- This candidate must have the ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each assignment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in tight deadlines & under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good listening and comprehension skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness to travel/work abroad.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Consultant – Affine Analytics – Bangalore