Product Manager – Affine Analytics – Bangalore (4-5 years of experience)
Designation – Product Manager
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Affine Analytics
As Product Manager, you will guide a team that is charged with a product line contribution as a business unit. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects
- Managing the entire product life cycle from Strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Product management (product planning, requirements discovery, documenting use cases, gathering, product and workflow conceptualization, road mapping, etc.)
- Working with development to ensure on-time delivery and quality
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product
Qualification and Skills Required
- At least 4-5 years relevant experience required in a product management role with a product company or product group
- Tech/M.Tech or MBA from Tier I Colleges
- At least 2+ years industry expertise in Technology and Analytics products/technologies (web analytics, predictive analytics, business Intelligence, analytics toolkits such as SAS, Enterprise Miner, recommendations engines, etc.
- Experience in analytics and analytics applications.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills- Ability to communicate effectively Ability to discover and gather requirements.
- Experience in selling and marketing products and technology based solutions.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Product Manager – Affine Analytics – Bangalore