Designation – Senior Business Development Executive
Location – Bangalore
About employer– TEG Analytics
We are a young company with a vision to bring Analytics to the mainstream. In this regard, we are working with some of the fortune 500 companies and servicing them using our global delivery model, we are also developing intellectual property that will put the power of Analytics in the hands of decision makers without requiring capital investments upfront, and we are promoting an ecosystem of thought leaders and practitioners in Analytics.
The person will be responsible to generate demand for new customer revenue opportunities, to achieve quarterly targets and build pipeline for senior sales folks in the US region.
- Needs to generate qualified opportunities per quarter within target industry accounts, each opportunity should contain: Diagnosis of the prospects business pains, TEG solution identification, understanding of the procurement process and budgets etc.
- Extensive territory planning in designated International region and prospect research within specific industry verticals.
- Ability to communicate ”Why TEG”, Why Now proposition for each prospect interaction & close co-operation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities
- Ongoing record keeping and forecasting within the sales database, & make use of prospecting support tools such as LinkedIn, D&B, Jigsaw, Rainking, Hoovers etc.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in an Inside Sales role
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- Team player with willingness to work closely with others.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast changing environment.
- Must be positive, proactive, enthusiastic, responsible, & extremely detail oriented.
- Eloquent and self-confident communicator comfortable speaking with Director level contacts
- Proven experience of being persuasive, influential and professional
- Experience and understanding of the Internet and related services
- Has successfully executed prospecting/new Account Development campaign within a target Vertical Market
- Willingness to work in US working hours 9:00 PM to 04:00 AM IST”
- Can describe a New Account Development situation, resulting in a key win in a key market which can be referenced or inspected
Experience -and references to validate it– that the candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills with their peers and corporate functional support staff
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Senior Business Development Executive – TEG Analytics – Bangalore