Senior Statistical Analyst – Ahmedabad – (5-7+ years of experience)
Designation – Senior Statistical Analyst
Location – Ahmedabad
About employer– Confidential
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions excite you? If this sounds like you, inspires you and resonates as the team you want to be a part of come help us transform data into quantifiable results.
IQR is a Data Analytics company providing strategic solutions to difficult business problems in a variety of industries, including Banking, Casino, Media, Finance and others. With accurate and actionable research and analytics we help our clients become analytically mature companies. We have expertise in providing Analytics Solutions, Modeling and Forecasting, Marketing Research, Business Strategy and Consultation.
- Develop, optimize scoring programs and extract data for analysis, predictive modeling and segmentation techniques.
- Execute predictive model scoring in order to support various customers marketing initiatives.
- Validate various models including risk, marketing and other predictive models for banks & financial institutions and provide specific action steps based on validation results
- Cross-functional support of complex queries for SQL and SAS macros.
- Explore and analyze customer behavioral data, provide actionable insights and identify business opportunities.
- Understand customer migration patterns and perform customer profiling and segmentation.
- Work with client teams to incorporate analysis findings to plan future campaigns.
- Communicate findings and recommendations to various clients.
- Stay current with business results, strategies, industry standards and best practices.
- Conducts data analyses, and reports results associated with a research study, using SPSS, SAS, and other statistical analysis software.
- Summarizes statistical results of a research project by creating graphs, tables and charts. Interprets and conveys results to clients, principal investigators and/or outside agencies. Refines statistical models after consultation.
- Advises other Data Analysts and principal investigators on the most appropriate statistical techniques to be used in particular projects.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Highly energized personality with a positive attitude and passion for statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business need into model/analysis specifications.
- Ability to make strategic recommendations based on analysis results.
- Effective team member with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complicated statistical analysis/modeling concepts to business executives.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, multi task and work under tight timelines.
- Ability to understand overall business objectives and make accurate, thoughtful decisions.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Statistics mandatory.
- 7+ years statistical experience in a fast paced and professional environment
- 5+ years of hands-on SAS, advanced SQL experience, SPSS and CART
- Experience in MS Access, Excel and Power point
- Experience in working with large relational databases (Teradata, Oracle) preferred
- Experience in Customer Marketing preferred
- Experience in cluster and factor analysis for customer profiling and segmentation mandatory.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Statistical Analyst – Ahmedabad