Designation – WFM Manager Analytics
Location – Mumbai
About employer– Sitel.com
- Responsible for selecting, training and effectively managing the Analytics Team to develop suitable competence to support succession planning and meet customer needs and expectations
- Manage a team of AMs who are responsible for providing analytics for various lines of business.
- Co-ordinate with Operations and Management for preparation of Report and highlight gaps and revenue leakages if any
- Ensure output committed is understood and timelines are met
- Work with multiple teams to help procure data for analytics
- Build Multiple & Analytical dashboards & reports that reflect the priorities/MSA KPI’s of the centre and business.
- Creating Financial impact analysis reports & Dashboards.
- Be able to work/generate simple to medium complex SQL queries for reporting purpose.
- Provide analytical inputs to improve the efficiencies of various departments, based on their respective business needs.
- Highlighting / identification of process gap and improvement to the Top Management.
- Be proactive in seeking and giving business critical information/ feedback that can help enhance operational effectiveness
- Ensure complete root cause analysis for any key metric/KPI not performing, along with detailed analysis/reasons.
- Perform other work as required and assigned.
Qualification and Skills Required
- 3-4 years of experience in similar profile.
- Minimum Graduation.
- Knowledge of various analytical methods like Box Plots, correlation, Annova single & Two Factor, regression etc.
- Knowledge of Six Sigma would be added advantage.
- Should have financial knowledge of call centers workings.
- Flexible, creative problem-solving, anticipates changes and welcomes challenges.
- Strong computer skills that include proficiency in MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
- Previous experience in a dynamic, fast-changing call center environment required.
- Proven analytical skills ability to communicate with various management levels.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within the organization.
- Knowledge of various Call Center Reporting Systems would be a plus.
- Prior WFM BPO/ ITES knowledge is mandatory.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as WFM Manager Analytics – Sitel.com – Mumbai