Designation – Consultant
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Equifax
Equifax India is part of Equifax Inc, a $2 billion group which employs 7000+ people across 18 countries. Headquartered in Bangalore we have worked with many Fortune 500 companies providing Data Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions. Equifax specializes in combining Credit Bureau data with other alternative data sources and adding powerful insights for clients using best in class analytical techniques.
Equifax India is one of the fastest growing BI and Analytics outfits in financial services with offices in Bangalore, Dubai and Mumbai. We provide Analytics and BI solutions combining Data, Analytics & Technology to enable banks and retailers to make profitable decisions in day-to-day business operations.
At Equifax we truly believe that “Our people are our greatest strength” and competitive advantage and customer excellence is an amplified reflection of Employee Excellence. Our culture and processes are consciously designed and refined on 3 values – Right-skilling, Being Trusted, and Empowerment.
- Understand client’s business requirements in terms of analytical needs and be a part of a High class delivery team to deliver unparalleled actionable insights and suitable ROI for our clients using best in class analytical techniques.
- Ability to understand BFSI business drivers
- Extensive experience on scorecard building- across either Risk or Marketing
- Provide thought leadership to projects and help develop unique solutions and deliver analytical outputs.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities.
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities.
- Mentor and groom junior consultants and analysts within the team.
Qualification and Skills Required
- E / B/Tech / MBA/Masters in a quantitative discipline or Bachelors in Quantitative discipline from premier institute with relevant BFSI work experience.
- 1.5 to 3 years’ experience in handling BFSI analytics for large KPO’s or banks in India or overseas.
- Highly analytical with experience of working in teams.
- Self starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- In-depth business & risk understanding.
- Adaptability to work in project based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Willingness to travel for engagements within India and the middle- east
- Portfolio Analysis, Statistical Modelling, BFSI Analytics
- Good knowledge of SAS, MS office
- Understanding of Retail banking products
- Excellent Communication Skills, Documentation Skills (MSWord/Excel/PowerPoint), ability to work in multi cultural environments.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Consultant – Equifax – Bangalore