Designation – Consultant (Qlikview)
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Modelytics India Pvt Ltd
Modelytics India Pvt Ltd (www.modelytics.com) was established to offer analytical solutions and functional strategies to various consumer lending institutions in the US and Europe. We offer data driven business solutions and process reengineering services in the marketing & risk management domains. Our clients include some of the leading players in mortgage, credit card & other consumer finance industries in the US & Europe.
The current opening is for the role of a Consultant (Qlikview). The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis using Qlikview, SAS and SQL and predictive modeling.
- Managing the project work
- Interacting with the client either over the phone or email.
- Manage/mentor a team of 2-4 business analysts
Qualification and Skills Required
- BE/B.Tech from reputed institutions
- Excellent thinking and communication skills (studied in English medium)
- Total experience 2-3 years. Minimum 75% of the total experience should be in analytics industry.
- 1-2 year/s experience in Qlikview or Minimum 50% of the total experience should be in Qlikview.
- Knowledge and skills in SAS will be preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in modeling and statistical analysis will be preferred.
- Working Hours: 11:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. for female staff and 3:00 to 11:00 p.m. for male staff.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Consultant (Qlikview) – Modelytics India Pvt Ltd – Bangalore