Designation – Data Analyst
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Marketelligent
Marketelligent, a Brillio Company has the singular mission of enabling its Clients to make the most of their data. Founded by folks that have over 50 years of combined experience in multinationals across continents and across industries, Marketelligent is the preferred partner for Business Analytics spanning multiple industries – Financial Services, CPG, Media, Telecommunications, etc.
- Perform complex data analysis, design, support, and documentation.
- Help translate business problems to analytical frameworks: extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Interact with end users and line managers to gather requirements, and lead implementation phase.
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Manage Junior Analysts
Qualification and Skills Required
- Good hands-on expertise in SQL and MS-Excel.
- Good knowledge of Pivots, Functions, Charts, User Forms.
- Hands on experience on Dashboards and Reports
- Good knowledge of connecting the different data resources
- Database: MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of SQL is required with.
- Client management experience will be Preferred.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willing to learn and try new things proactively
- Entrepreneurial in nature; self-motivated; work with minimal guidance
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Data Analyst – Marketelligent – Bangalore