Location – Bangalore
About employer – Marketelligent
Marketelligent, a Brillio Company has the singular mission of enabling its Clients to make the most of their data. Founded by folks that have over 50 years of combined experience in multinationals across continents and across industries, Marketelligent is the preferred partner for Business Analytics spanning multiple industries – Financial Services, CPG, Media, Telecommunications, etc.
- Perform complex data analysis, design, support, and documentation.
- Help translate business problems to analytical frameworks: extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Interact with end users and line managers to gather requirements, and lead implementation phase.
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Manage Junior Analysts
Qualification and Skills Required
- Expertise in SQL programming – Fine tuning of tables, performance improvements in SQL; Database: RDBMS Oracle or SQL Server or any other database.
- Hands on Experience in SSIS/SSRS. Also, SSAS will be an added advantage
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Willing to learn and try new things proactively
- Entrepreneurial in nature; self-motivated; work with minimal guidance
- 2-5 years of relevant experience
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Analyst – Marketelligent – Bangalore