Designation – Data Analyst – Marketing
Location – Delhi /NCR
About employer– JyotKiran Networks Pvt. Ltd
JyotKiran Networks Private Limited is a consumer facing e-Commerce startup. As we currently are in stealth mode all we shall disclose publicly for now is that our USP is using a behavioral science based approach and data analytics to provide a better match between consumers and products by better understanding consumers’ needs and desires. The founding team consists of serial entrepreneurs with an Ivy League educational background and several successful exits of companies they founded. Over the last 20 years, we have built companies that have been acquired for over $500M in value by major MNCs. Additionally, one of the founders is an experienced investor, as a partner in a large US-based VC fund and has within the last 4 years invested in over 20 start-up companies based in India and in USA. We are Stanford University, Oxford University and Columbia Business School alumni and are currently based in New Delhi. You will be part of the excitement at a well-funded start-up company with the stability to challenge the best in the industry.
To get in at the ground level of a start-up. Work with very accomplished founders. Become part of a world-class team, which is driven by innovation and the ability to create game changing businesses. Amazing, personal career growth opportunity.
- You will work closely with the CEO of the company and be involved in key decisions that will drive the marketing strategy of the company.
- We’re looking for someone to lead the development and implementation of our social/digital media analytics and website strategy and reporting.
- You’ll be responsible for data collection, analysis and reporting of end-to-end performance and linking activity to business impact (brand perception/reputation, sales/conversion, customer satisfaction, and referrals).
- You’ll provide insight and actionable recommendations for improving online marketing campaigns through analysis of website usage data, identify opportunities for improvement in the design, layout and navigation of the website and establish website interaction metrics baselines and work to evaluate the success of the changes to the website experience
Qualification and Skills Required
- 2-3+ years. Bachelors/Masters in marketing, finance, economics, statistics, mathematics or a related field
- The successful candidate will have proficiency in SQL, understanding of the Internet, online shopping, web design/layout and navigation, familiarity with relational databases and BI tools (epiphany, Business Objects, etc.), understanding of statistical analysis and experience with statistical software packages (STATA, SPSS, SAS, etc.). C
- And ideates with experience with website A/B and multivariate testing tools (Test& Target, Optimost, SiteSpect) will be preferred.
- You should have experience in campaign response analysis & reporting, business performance evaluation, customer intelligence applications, CRM as well as web analytics.
- Applicants should be able to translate data analysis into business recommendations, have strong verbal and written communication skills and be comfortable presenting.
- Applicants must possess an analytical mindset and demonstrable critical thinking skills, have the ability to approach complex challenges in an organized manner and confidently be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and under deadlines.
- Compensation will be commensurate with the experience level of candidates
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Data Analyst – Marketing – JyotKiran Networks Pvt. Ltd– Delhi/ NCR