Designation – Data Scientist
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Marketelligent
Marketelligent, a Brillio Company has the singular mission of enabling its Clients to make the most of their data. Founded by folks that have over 50 years of combined experience in multinationals across continents and across industries, Marketelligent is the preferred partner for Business Analytics spanning multiple industries – Financial Services, CPG, Media, Telecommunications, etc.
- Perform complex data analysis, design, support, and documentation.
- Help translate business problems to analytical frameworks: extract insights from consumer, sales
- And other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality
- Strong problem solving skills – the ability to ask the right questions, formulate a comprehensive
- set of hypothesis, identify significant factors, and adopt the appropriate solution framework
- Proficiency in data analysis using statistical and mathematical methodologies and tools
- Industry agnostic learning ability – adaptability to new businesses and new business problems
- Ability to develop deep relationships with clients and offshore teams built on trust and credibility
Qualification and Skills Required
- Expertise in SQL or R.
- Should be proficient in Excel.
- Modeling Exposure will be an added advantage.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Client management experience will be Preferred.
- Willingness to learn and try new things proactively
- Entrepreneurial in nature; self-motivated; work with minimal guidance
- 2-4 years of relevant and hands-on work experience in Analytics/Consulting firms.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Data Scientist – Marketelligent – Bangalore