Designation – Decision Scientist – Machine Learning Engineer
Location – Noida
About employer– InnovAccer
InnovAccer is an India based research acceleration company co-founded by IIT and IIM Alumni. The team of coders, data scientists, statistical analysts, and visualization experts at InnovAccer work with researchers across the world to help them create world class datasets, implement cutting-edge statistical models, and build state of the art applications using the latest technology stacks. Within 15 months of its inception, InnovAccer has over 100 customers from 50 customer organizations in over 10 countries including 18 of top 20 business schools like Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, HEC Paris, INSEAD, IESE business school.
- Essentially the person will be responsible for building and executing various statistical models for live client projects or algorithms used in products of InnovAccer.
- Innovate and create your own statistical models and test them against top literature benchmarks. Mainly, prepare robust statistical models required by various teams of InnovAccer.
- Understand client requirements, break down problems in various sub-parts and frame a detailed project strategy to be executed by a team of Statisticians.
- Continuously build generic statistical modules to improve efficiency of solving world’s best statistical problems with less time and memory complexity.
- Support product team of InnovAccer in implementing most effective and efficient statistical algorithms and plugging them into the existing product framework
Qualification and Skills Required
- Deep Understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and statistical learning algorithms.
- Understanding of regression analysis, Deep Learning and Ensemble Learning.
- Exposure to advanced mathematics, calculus, numerical computations and optimization.
- Understanding of probabilistic models, machine learning algorithms, Bayesian networks, Markov chains, and the application of robust statistics to model realistic situations.
- Experience in database querying and data mining.
- Understanding of stochastic processes and survey design is a plus.
- Experience of solving Kaggle problems (especially textual data based) is a plus.
- Knowledge of Advanced Machine Learning concepts like Unsupervised Pre-Training, Recurrent Neural Networks, is a big plus.
- Knowledge of NLP and Machine Learning implementation on big data infrastructures like Hadoop, Spark is a big plus.
- Required Programming Languages: Python, Java, R, SQL
- Additional Programming Languages (is a plus): Matlab/Octave, C, Excel VBA, Hadoop & NoSQL (MongoDB / Pig / Cassandra)
- Tech / M.Tech / MS / MSc in CS/IT/Mathematics and Computing, 2013, 2014 or 2015 Batch.
Other Skill Set
- Ability to work in a highly challenging, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Able to explain statistical concepts to non-statistician citing examples from real world
- Exceptional problem solving skills, willingness to learn new concepts and methodologies as needed, quickly, and apply them to new problem solving scenarios
What To Expect
- Working with a really smart and talented team of people, who are really good at what they do.
- Getting the right environment to do the best work of your life.
- Amazing Growth. We- re growing fast. You will too.
- No bar for the right candidate, we are open for negotiations on any amount.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Decision Scientist – Machine Learning Engineer – InnovAccer – Noida