Designation – Domain Consultant (CPG/FMCG/)
Location – Bangalore
About employer– Analytics Quotient
Analytics Quotient (AQ) – www.aqinsights.com provides analytics-powered solutions to marketing and business problems for leading global marketers. Some of our current key clients include:
- One of the largest retailers
- The world’s largest non-alcoholic beverage company
- Major consumer technology brand
- Leading European and American beer companies
- The largest confectionary brand in North America
- One of the world’s largest restaurant chains
- Two of the world’s largest delivery pizza companies
- A leading global entertainment network
- One of the world’s largest oil & gas corporations
We are a fast-growing, ambitious and successful start-up and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us. Some key facts about AQ:
- AQ is a 7-year old, high growth analytics start-up. We currently have about 400 employees across our locations in India, USA and London.
- We work with some of the most well-known brands & companies in the areas of retail, consumer goods, consumer services, technology and media. Our growth has come largely through client referrals.
- Our mission is to help companies get a higher-return on their existing data through storytelling and powerful yet simple analytical tools. AQ is the un-biased intersection between client transaction data, primary research and syndicated data sources.
- Specifically, our products and services include statistical & consulting-based analytics, technology-based analytics solutions & products, and long-term engagements of analytics support.
- Our clients are typically marketing, strategy/planning, consumer insights and market intelligence professionals.
- We have clients across the USA, Latin America and Europe and employees have the opportunity to move to new locations as opportunities arise.
- Our clients, Fortune 100 companies around the world, have diverse analytics and visualization needs. Our consultants help these companies make better business and marketing decisions by harnessing the power of analytics and visualization.
- Work with marketing clients to help them make smart decisions and then to implement and track them.
- Manage day-to-day delivery independently along with analyst team
- Co-ordination with analysts, statisticians, leading project delivery
- Playing a team management role
- Work in the areas of sales & category management, Business planning, Marketing ROI and other related initiatives.
- Help extract insights from consumer, sales and other data available and provide data analysis, synthesis & presentation support.
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization.
- Ensure all client deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Work directly with the AQ Account manager and with P&L responsibility.
- The consultant will work with our clients, the world’s best known marketing companies, to
- Help them make sense of their data. Our areas of work include portfolio mapping, opportunity analysis, analysis of marketing spends, creation of brand performance dashboards etc. The consultant will translate client briefs into analytics problems, and define and create deliverables for these problems.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge understanding, particularly in the consumer goods
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India and hence handle late night calls as required.
- Have a consulting orientation; gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required.
- MBA graduates from premier Institutes.
- Minimum 3 years of Post MBA experience.
SALARY & OTHER DETAILS
- Salary including benefits will be based on prior experience & qualifications and will match industry standards.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected]idhya.com with subject as Domain Consultant (CPG/FMCG) – Analytics Quotient– Bangalore