Designation – Lead/Manager
Location – Mumbai
About employer – Equifax
- Understand client’s business requirements in terms of analytical needs and be a part of a High class delivery team to deliver unparalleled actionable insights and suitable ROI for our clients using best in class analytical techniques.
- Ability to understand BFSI business drivers
- Extensive experience on scorecard building- across either Risk or Marketing
- Provide thought leadership to projects and help develop unique solutions and deliver analytical outputs.
- Contribute to Building the BFSI Analytics practice through on- going identification of new opportunities.
- Work with the Equifax bureau in India to build bureau based Analytics capabilities.
- Mentor and groom junior consultants and analysts within the team.
Qualification and Skills Required
- E / B/Tech / MBA/Masters in a quantitative discipline or Bachelors in Quantitative discipline from premier institute with relevant BFSI work experience.
- 5-7 years experience in handling BFSI analytics for large KPO’s or banks in India or overseas.
- Highly analytical with experience of working in teams.
- Self starter with high energy levels and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- In-depth business & risk understanding.
- Adaptability to work in project based engagements across different kinds of banking clients.
- Team management experience would be preferred
- Portfolio Analysis, Statistical Modelling, BFSI Analytics
- Good knowledge of SAS, MS office
- Understanding of Retail banking products
- Excellent Communication Skills, Documentation Skills (MSWord/Excel/PowerPoint), ability to work in multi cultural environments.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Lead/Manager – Equifax – Mumbai