Location – Bangalore
About employer– Analytics Quotient
Analytics Quotient (AQ) provides analytics-powered insights and solutions to marketing and business problems to leading global marketers. We are headquartered in Bangalore, India. In the USA, our offices are located in Atlanta, GA. Our clients, Fortune 100 companies around the world, have diverse analytics and visualization needs. Our consultants help these companies make better business and marketing decisions by harnessing the power of analytics and visualization.
This position will manage a team of 20-30 people. The position will be responsible for “running” this business jointly with an onsite Engagement Manager – managing revenues, ideating and developing analytics and visualization projects, managing the team – recruitment, mentorship and planning, setting delivery standards and consistently delivering Client Delight.
Key Performance Indicators will include
- Revenue Management
- Meeting revenue targets through the year
- P&L responsibility for the team
- Play a Business Development role to help forward-looking revenues. Develop new ideas, proposals and thought notes to do this
- Setting & maintaining quality standards
- Ensure that every day project delivery is done to specific, high standards. Set up processes that ensure this happens
- Continuously provide thought-leadership and ideas to drive business and enhance AQ’s reputation as a high-thought partner
- Project Management & Delivery
- Participate closely in project delivery, and run projects by themselves
- Ensure that projects meet objectives, timelines are adhered to and client experience is of high quality
- People Management
- Guide and mentor team to deliver to standards
- Enhance team capability through training, guidance on projects etc
- Track key team metrics – quality, efficiency etc
- Lead team appraisals
Qualification and Skills Required
- The ideal candidate will have a background in CPG marketing/ market research and strong foundational skills in marketing.
- A strong, demonstrated interest in marketing and in answering questions using data and technology is critical.
- Getting their hands dirty and demonstrated ability to manage teams is essential.
- A minimum of 4 years’ post-MBA experience, with total experience of not more than 6-7 years; deep exposure to marketing and research data and concepts.
- Experience in sales and marketing functions in CPG organizations is preferable.
- Past experience in analytics, management consulting or project management roles are also relevant.
- Ability to work with data, dig out insights using simple frameworks as well as statistical concepts is desirable. Additionally, an interest in art and design principles will be an added advantage.
- Experience of leading teams and coordination with people of diverse background and skill sets
- Masters degree in Business Administration from a Premier business school
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Domain Consultant – Analytics Quotient – Bangalore