Location – Ahmedabad
About employer – Confidential
Do you take great pride in your Craft and Skills? Are you someone with a natural sense of curiosity, and desire to improve? Are you looking for a job you can be passionate about and is more than just a paycheck? Does a collaborative environment that rewards and recognizes great contributions excite you? If this sounds like you, inspires you and resonates as the team you want to be a part of come help us transform data into quantifiable results.
IQR is a Data Analytics company providing strategic solutions to difficult business problems in a variety of industries, including Banking, Casino, Media, Finance and others. With accurate and actionable research and analytics we help our clients become analytically mature companies. We have expertise in providing Analytics Solutions, Modeling and Forecasting, Marketing Research, Business Strategy and Consultation.
- An individual in this role is required to analyze customer information, profitability and risk dynamics of the credit card portfolio.
- An understanding of marketing and customer data, relational database models, and SQL queries along with familiarity of analytical packages such as SAS/ R is required.
- The individual is expected to analyze data using excel, SQL, statistical tools and will be reporting to the Consultant
Qualification and Skills Required
- Clear listening and communication skills.
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of Marketing and Customer Profiling
- Knowledge and understanding of quantitative analysis is required and statistical analysis is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and familiarity with SAS/R is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of SQL is an added advantage.
- Strong attention to details and number is a must.
- Be a good team player.
- Knowledge of Excel is mandatory for individuals with both Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Candidates who only have a Bachelor’s degree (BE/BTech or Honors in Economics, Math, Statistics) must have a year of analytics or relevant experience (IT/ITES).
- Fresher’s with a Master’s degree are hired only from a reputed B School.
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to [email protected] with subject as Analyst – Ahmedabad