Designation –AM – Digital Analytics
Location – Gurgaon
About employer– EXL
Qualification and Skills Required
- Should have 2 years of experience in Media Mix Modeling
- Machine learning : Regression modeling
- A/B and Multivariate Testing, Attribution modeling
- Expertise in SAS
- Very good in communication both oral & written
- Banking is good to have not necessary, however sound understanding of his/ her current and previous business domain is essential.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Omniture/ Adobe Marketing Cloud, Web trends etc
- Experience in social media analytics
- Experience in tools like R, Python & Spark
- S. or Ph.D. in a relevant technical field, or experience in a relevant role
- Experience in Digital Analytics, Marketing Mix Optimization, A/B and Multivariate Testing, Attribution Modeling, Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation etc.
- Experience in performing advanced analytics with large data sets and analytics tools like Google Analytics, Omniture/ Adobe Marketing Cloud, Web trends etc.
- Expert knowledge of any one analysis tool R, Python, Spark or SAS and familiarity with others
- Proficient in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Comfortable manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from a variety of sources on big data platform
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Ability to assess validity and ensure quality and accuracy of work delivered
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Interested people can apply for this job can mail their CV to email@example.com with subject as Digital Analytics – EXL – Gurgaon