Designation – (senior) Big Data Engineer
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Confidential
This company is a state-of-the-art big data and Advanced Analytics company, providing consulting and project delivery services & solutions, catering to enterprises of all sizes, across different industries such as Healthcare, Retail & Consumer Industries, Insurance & Manufacturing. Founded under the credo ‘Big Decisions Assured,’ we offer advanced analytics platforms that help businesses make quick cogent data-driven decisions, essentially required to sustain and grow in tandem with evolving industry trends.
- Design, build and maintain the big data technology stack.
- Ensure the stack is high in performance, reliability, uptime and scalability.
- Use Kafka to stream real-time data into Hadoop.
- Use Storm to process unbounded streams of data.
- Configure and scale Hadoop nodes as HDFS storage need grows.
- Write highly efficient PIG scripts to analyze data stored in HDFS.
- Write highly efficient HIVE queries to allow Qlikview& Tableau to read Hadoop data.
- Use NoSQL databases like Cassandra/HBase.
- Use R programming for statistical analysis, building predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
- Research on the latest tools and technologies and update the tech stack and be a thought leader within the company.
Qualification and Skills Required
- At least 2 yrs+ strong Java Development experience & preferably worked on Hadoop or
- HBase, Cassandra, Storm, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Excellent OO design skills and hands on experience is using the various data structures.
- Experience in writing code in HIVE, PIG, Python, R and SQL.
- Total of 4-8 years of experience in IT with strong programming skill
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech preferred
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as (senior) Big Data Engineer – Bangalore and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period