Data Scientist – Delhi/NCR (3+ years of experience)
Designation – Data Scientist
Location – Delhi/NCR
About employer – Confidential
We are currently looking for a qualified candidate to join a Data Scientist. You will be responsible for developing core predictive and decision analytics. Focus will be on using the best of what lies at the forefront of technology and data science to address complex, real-world digital marketing challenges.
- Introduce and implement diverse Machine Intelligence and Data Engineering disciplines.
- Drive product development for PropheSee and ensure timely deployment/deliverables.
- Ability to work on projects both collaboratively as a part of a multi-disciplinary team and individually.
- Analyze and understand the disparate sources of industry data
- Apply data-mining and machine learning techniques to large structured and unstructured datasets
- Collaborate closely with the product team and other engineers to translate business objectives into new features and products
Qualification and Skills Required
- MS. or Ph.D. in a quantitative field (e.g. computer science, mathematics, physics) or 3+ years experience with applied machine learning, algorithm development, and analytics
- Experience in dealing with structured, unstructured and real-time data
- Scala, Java, Python
- Experience in working with Matlab/R or a similar numerical analysis tool
- Worked on NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Cassandra etc
- A deep understanding of predictive analytics and modeling.
Other skills we’d appreciate:
- Experience on working with digital related data eg. Facebook metrics, Twitter metrics etc.
- Experience with large scale data analysis (e.g. Spark, Hadoop/MapReduce)
- Experienced with any one of the following – Go, Java, Python, R, Scala, Hive, Pig etc.
- Working experience with these is a plus – Elastic Search, Kibana, Spark, Solr, Hadoop, Hive, Storm, Mahout etc.
- Bayesian Networks, SPN, SVM-C|R, HMMs, Logistic Regression
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist – Delhi/ NCR and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period