Location – Ahmedabad
About employer – Confidential
- Should have the ability to clearly understand business requirements, propose solutions and address organizational needs.
- Deliver strategic, polished and complete analysis to clients.
- Coordinate communication between the clients and the internal team of analysts.
- Project monitoring and provide strategic inputs. Regularly monitor and ensure each project is completed as per defined timelines and without any post production errors / issues.
- Liaise with Senior Management in key business areas impacted by strategy changes.
- Cross sell experience and build strong relations with stakeholders.
- Build & own an IQR Brand.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification and Skills Required
- 5 – 8 years of relevant industry experience is mandatory.
- Extensive client facing experience of 3 – 4 yrs. with knowledge on Stat Modelling and familiarity with SQL.
- Past experience in service delivery of Analytics projects is an advantage.
- Experience in analytics consulting is must, preferred in banking/credit card/other financial portfolios
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel, basic knowledge of MSSQL
- Expert analytical skills with the ability to think creatively and develop new solutions
- Experience in Portfolio Segmentation, Loyalty Analytics, Direct Marketing Campaign Response and Performance tracking, Predictive Modeling.
- Must have hands on expertise in extensive Data Analysis, Scorecard Development using Logistic/Linear Regression, Segmentation.
- Experience as a Subject Matter Expert on a few areas of Marketing/Credit Card Portfolio is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and data presentation methodology, hands-on preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with clients and senior management to facilitate accurate business decisions with qualitative analysis
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and establish and maintain credibility and interpersonal relationships with diverse group of individuals (e.g. business leaders, colleagues, staff at all levels)
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Senior Consultant – Ahmedabad and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period