Business Intelligence Developer – Bangalore (3-4 years of experience)
Designation – Business Intelligence Developer
Location – Bangalore
About employer – Confidential
- Work with the team and business users in analyzing requirements, assisting in design tasks, developing MIS reports & dashboards.
- Identifying reuse opportunities, creating and maintaining standards and best practice guidelines.
- Prepare Unit test plan, test scripts and participate in SIT phase.
- Take active role in presales activities.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Experience 3 yrs to 4 yrs
- Handson experience in any of the BI tools.
- Exposure to Open Source BI tools is advantageous.
- Proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL & scripting.
- Good understanding of DWH concepts.
- Exposure to publishing of reports / dashboards between environments and scheduling of jobs.
- Understanding of SDLC processes.
- Retail & FMCG or BFS domain exposure will be a value add.
- Exposure to any of the ETL tool will be an added advantage.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- BE. / B.Tech / MCA / B.Sc
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Business Intelligence Developer – Bangalore and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period