Designation – Collection Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Confidential
- Create segmentation in the portfolio based on the risk attached to the clients for efficient handling.
- Team handling of 8-10 Analyst
- Monitoring portfolio for increasing delinquency patterns based on the portfolio triggers.
- Creating standard and Adhoc management reporting and analysis for portfolio review and monitoring and ensuring timely & error free publishing.
- Analyze data to identify early warning signals (Productivity, efficiency & effectiveness) and proactively provide feedback in order to take corrective actions.
- Effective trigger based on monitoring to ensure adherence to the process in place and regular improvement ideas for initiating positive changes in the process.
- Document all changes and strategies for ready reference.
- Create regular champion challenges to drive continuous improvement(improved performance, reducing cost)
- Manages Management and Operational Collection reporting.
- Data analysis to monitor delinquency trends.
- Identify key issues in the portfolio and suggest improvements.
- Ensure most cost effective strategies based on segmentation of customers
- Identify patterns which trigger increasing delinquencies through data analysis. Identify trends and suggests improvement
- Management and Operational analytical reporting and coordinating with various departments
Qualification and Skills Required
- At-least 6-10 years of relevant work experience in a Bank/NBFC/Consultancy/KPO/Credit card companies.
- Relevant work experience is defined as an Analyst with high competency in using Analytical tools like SQL, OBI OR SAS and analytical bend of mind in Collections Analytics.
Need to have areas:
- SQL advanced working knowledge
- Excel and MS Access advanced working knowledge
- Analytical bend of mind
- Excellent presentation skills.
Nice to have areas:
- Team player
- Have good knowledge on Power point presentation and Reporting
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Collection Analyst – Gurgaon and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period