Designation – Data Scientist
Location – Delhi/NCR
About employer – Confidential
- Understand client side requests (for ex. what different variables mean in a digital context; are there specific problems (analytical) in the industry that they are aware of.
- Be the bridge between scenario creation (for ex. a broad problem we are trying to solve) and theoretical data science.
- Essentially, work closely with the research data scientists to decode digital related pain points, translate them into data science work flows and collaborate with the theoretical data scientist to apply models, build algorithms and eventually deploy on the platform.
- The industry experience is relevant because this individual should know how brands are approaching digital, what are they aware of in terms of current market needs & demands and the general analytical capabilities offered by different firms in our space.
Qualification and Skills Required
Top Line requirements across these roles include:
- Digital Marketing
- Predictive analytics: forecasting etc.
- R/ Python
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist – Delhi/NCR and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period