Location – Delhi/NCR
About employer – Confidential
The primary work area will be in the realm of statistics, hypotheses testing, correlations & pattern recognition. The goal of this data scientist will be to look at various situations/scenarios/problems and apply different models to data to understand which model works with maximum efficiency & accuracy. Post testing, these algorithms will be deployed on the platform as one or more of the following: automated reports, automated analytics, custom reports etc.
This role needs a high understanding of the data science realm: what models are out there currently? What models can be applied to a particular scenario? What direction should reporting & analytics take in the future? Are there more efficient ways of doing certain things we are already doing?
Qualification and Skills Required
- Someone with a PhD level who has worked in finance or market research or process optimization or consumer theory etc.
Top Line requirements across these roles include:
- Statistical testing: Regressions, correlations, hypotheses testing
- Clustering analyses
- Machine Learning techniques
- Predictive analytics: forecasting etc.
- Data mining
- Algorithm building
- Decision tress & decision tree forecasting
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Data Scientist (Research) – Delhi/NCR and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period