Fraud Analyst – Gurgaon (6-8 years of experience)
Designation – Fraud Analyst
Location – Gurgaon
About employer – Confidential
A fraud analyst is someone who investigates forgery and theft within customers’ accounts and transactions on behalf of a bank or a financial institution. They track and monitor the bank’s transactions and activity that comes through the bank’s customers’ accounts. It is their job to identify and trace any suspicious or high-risk transactions, and determine if there is improper activity involved and if there is risk to the bank or its customers.
- He will be responsible for observing any type of customer transactions to flag or identify any suspicious activity.
- He will be responsible for keeping any collected information confidential while working to catch the criminals who may have committed the felony of check fraud or electronic fraud.
- Monitor real time queues and identify high risk transactions within the business portfolio.
- Identify fraudulent transactions and cancel them from further processing.
- Resolve queued transactions within the service level agreements to reduce potential revenue losses.
- Interact with banks and customers to validate information and to confirm or cancel authorizations.
- Resolve customer issues within the scope of existing service level agreements.
- Monitor constantly customer and transactional records to identify unauthorized transactions and fraudulent accounts.
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems.
- Ensure confidentiality of all information collected during investigation.
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities.
- Recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
- Generate suspicious activity reports and risk management reports for Managers
Qualification and Skills Required
- A bachelor’s degree is required for this position, with a concentration in finance, business, mathematics, or economics.
- Master’s Degree In Economics, Statistics, MBA Or Related Quantitative Fields From A Reputable Institute
- Strong Analytical Skills With The Competencies to Lead And Conduct Analyses
- Have any experience in programs or projects that can project a clear problem-solving or investigative ability.
- Should have worked in Banking domain for at least 2 years
- Experience on SAS for at least 2 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience- 6-8 years
- Investigative skills, written reports, evidence preparation, witness interviews, database maintenance, active-listening, critical thinking, telephone skills, familiarity with SAS, SQL, E-mail, telephone and retail banking systems
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Fraud Analyst – Gurgaon and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period