Location – Bangalore / Gurgaon
About employer – Confidential
- Abinitio Data Warehouse Senior Architect
- Current state analysis, technical evaluation, architecture and design of scalable large scale ETL solution in a multi-platform environment.
- Enterprise ETL architecture in the DW context
- Future state and current state (including the legacy platforms) gap analysis
- Optimization and Consolidation of technology roadmap and execution
- A go to person for any complex problems requiring an architectural solution
Qualification and Skills Required
Job Requirements (Technical + Managerial skills required)
- System Analysis & Design
- Strong Abinitio ETL design skills
- Involved in Abinitio Design, Configuration experience in Abinitio ETL, Data Mapping, Transformation and Loading in complex and high-volume environment and data processing at Terabytes level.
- Capacity of designing solutions around Abinitio, with advanced skills in high performance and parallelism in Abinitio
- Data Warehousing implementation experience
- Data modeling experience.
- Knowledge of Oracle 8i/9i
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong UNIX, korn shell scripting experience.
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Experience in leading a team of ETL developers
- Experience in co-ordinating with offshore on development / maintenance projects
- Degree educated in a computing, engineering or scientific discipline
- 12 years + (total IT), 5+ yrs project experience as Designer/Architect. Should have worked on at least 2 Abinitio projects
- Oracle 8i/9i RDBMS, PLSQL, Database Stored Procedures
- Scripting skills with Unix Korn shell, Perl
- Good experience in understanding business requirements and translating these to schema requirements, good understanding of data profiling, meta data, ETL and reporting
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to [email protected] with subject as Abinitio – Sr Architect – Bangalore / Gurgaon and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period