Designation – Data Visualizer
Location – Delhi / NCR
About employer – Confidential
- The Data Visualizer will be responsible for the design and creation of visualizations of new high-impact visual applications to make data actionable and facilitate decision making for the clients
- Supports the Business Intelligence/Analytics data analyst with the understanding of business and data requirements, and Serve as the team’s Creative expert who can investigate and deliver new solutions to the needs of the IMPACT team/Customer Collaboratively
- Identifies the best means to visually depict the intermediate as well as final data analytics results in ways to provide effective process for mining new insights and assisting in decision making for solving complex problems.
- Applies design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users.
Qualification and Skills Required
- At least 2 years of experience in data visualization
- Strong experience designing and presenting complex data sets in visually compelling formats.
- Advanced skills in working with business intelligence visualization tools such as D3.js, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
- Experience working with large, multi-dimensional data sets is required.
- Experience in developing many different types of visualizations, including visual analytics; real-time visualization for situation awareness; visualizations for interactive data exploration; narrative / editorially-guided visualizations; time series analysis methods.
Interested people can apply for this job by sending their updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Data Visualizer – Delhi / NCR and the following details:
- Total Experience
- Current CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period